We’ve always been on the lookout for how to get plugged into the local community. Thus far, we’ve primarily been servicing our online customers, but we’ve had the opportunity to meet with a few of you local customers from Northern Virginia and the greater D.C. area. We’ve enjoyed meeting our local customers, and so we are super excited for this upcoming beer garden event. Mark your calendars for June 24th, Noon to 6pm, for the first ever Fairfax Beer Garden, hosted by our good friends High Side Craft Beer Bar in Fairfax, VA. We’ll be hauling our denim and most of our inventory to the High Side to make sure you all get to see our curated selections in person. Unfortunately it’s a lot of work to move inventory, so online orders placed after Wednesday, June 20th 12pm (EST) will be held for shipment until Sunday evening for processing and shipment. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience to our online customers, but if you’re in the local area please do stop by, check out some denim and boots, and grab some beer to celebrate your new pair of denim. For salient details on the beer garden and our pop-up, see below:
Withered Fig Pop-Up
- All purchases of $100 or more receive free admission and two tokens for food/drink to the beer garden ($10 value)
- 20% off Store Wide*
- New 3sixteen Lightweight Denim and Chinos (available first at the pop-up)
- See our newest arrivals from Railcar Fine Goods, Merz b. Schwanen, and all our Spring seasonals
- Two Viberg core styles on display and available for pre-order (we’ll have a Brannock device for measuring)
- Raffle of 2 x $100 Withered Fig e-voucher
* Discount not eligible on Viberg footwear.
Fairfax Beer Garden
- Date: June 24, 2018
- Time: Noon – 6pm EST
- Location: Parking lot behind High Side, 4009 Chain Bridge Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030 (Google Maps link)
- 1) $20 per ticket (includes 4 tokens for beer/food). The first 250 guest will receive a custom design glassware
- 2) Designated driver ticket is $10 (includes 2 tokens for food/drink)
- 3) Kids aged 12 and under enter for free.
- Parking: We highly recommend carpooling with a DD, or taking an Uber/Lyft. However, if you plan to drive, there are several parking lots in the vicinity of the beer garden available. Please refer to the Parking graphic at the bottom of the page here.
Full details are available on the Fairfax Beer Garden website.