We’re back at it again with another pop-up at the Fairfax Beer Garden. Our good friends at High Side Craft Beer Bar are once again hosting the beer garden in the back of their parking lot. Good beer, ciders, free limited edition custom glassware (for first 200 through the door), support to a local charity, raffles, and other local companies will be there. If that ain’t enough, Withered Fig will be popping up in the corner of the garden (this time outside with the rest of you all). We will be hauling a limited selection of the latest FW18 from 3sixteen and Merz b. Schwanen, as well as some of our favorite core and past seasonal items that will be on sale. As before, we will be closing a bit early in order to move inventory – online orders placed after Thursday, September 6th Midnight EST will be held for shipment until Monday, September 10th for processing and shipment. Thank you for your patience! For the salient details on the beer garden and our pop-up, see below:
Withered Fig Pop-Up
- 15% off Store Wide*
- New Merz b. Schwanen FW18 knits and henleys (available first at the pop-up)
- Latest 3sixteen FW18 Flannels and Shop Jacket
- All Spring sale items will be 50% off
- Two Viberg core styles on display and available for pre-order (we’ll have a Brannock device for measuring)
- Raffle of 2 x $100 Withered Fig e-voucher
- Time: Noon – 6pm EST (we’ll be relaxing the last two hours)
* Discount not eligible on Viberg footwear; does not stack on sale items.
Fairfax Beer Garden
- Date: September 9, 2018
- Time: Noon – 8pm EST
- Location: Parking lot behind High Side, 4009 Chain Bridge Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030 (Google Maps link)
- Admission: $20 for Super Early Bird purchases (20% off admission and includes 10 drink/food tickets)
- Parking: We highly recommend carpooling with a DD, or taking an Uber/Lyft. However, if you plan to drive, there are several parking lots in the vicinity of the beer garden available. Please refer to the Parking graphic at the bottom of the page here.
Full details are available on the Fairfax Beer Garden website.